Brain Tumour Survivor

A site dedicated to leading edge treatment for brain tumours
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 2:40 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post subject: Website/Dirk
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:26 am 

Dirk, I had a GBM diagnosed late December 2004, with surgery New Year's Eve. I am also following the Ben Williams philosphy. My neutrophils have been hit hard by the 5 day protocol (have had five rounds) and am about to start on a 14/14 day protocol at 100mg. In addition, I take 400mg celebrex, 800mg Cimetidine, 20mg Melatonin and 150mg Clomipramine (see work being sponsored by the Samantha Dixon Research Trust, based in UK.
http://www.sdrt.co.uk/

I also take a range of supplements and have Vitamin C injections (14 grammes) every fortnight). So far this protocol seems to be working very well for me as my lates scans are clear of tumour activity.

Happy to provide further details.
Mike

,quote="Dirk"]I would like to thank Ross Symons for his work on this website.
It has helped me to come to grip with the complexity of the treatment for Glioma's. I was diagnosed with a brainstem GBM las XMas and I am doing reasonable well. I have had a full dose of radiotherapy and now I am on 5 days per month Temodal. I use a coctail of prescribed and herbal drugs like Primrose, Selenium and Melatonin and have just started with Celebrex. My treatment seems to work as my last MRI showed virtually no tumour. My diagnosed (24/12/2004) tumour was 20mm. I follow the treatment philosopy of Ben Williams.
Regards
Dirk[/quote]