Noni Juice

Where to find supplements or medication (No sponsored or related parties please!)

Do you believe that juices can cure cancer?

Definitely
No votes
Likely
No votes
Unsure
No votes
Unlikely
50%
Definitely Not
50%

Total votes: 2

kenobewan

Noni Juice

Post by kenobewan » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:42 pm

I had a question from Julie re Noni juice. Here is my opinion:

1. I have heard of Noni juice and considered trying it.
2. I was given Mangostein, which has a similar reputation.
3. Both are expensive and do not warrant the label as possible cancer cures IMO. Both may only be of benefit if your diet is lacking.
4. To cover the antioxidant 'base', I take the cheap and more powerful grape seed extract.
5. Grape seed extract may be providing some benefit for cardio strength, but I am also nearing end for my taper of dilantin; so difficult at present to distinguish the benefits.
6. Noni juice has numerous entries on Quackwatch.org which is not a good sign.

There is a danger with supplements and testimonials, they all seem too good to be true. People who are cured of our brain cancer can still be considered very lucky and had standard treatments.

No supplement has so far been shown to be the gold star for our disease. My main focus is on supplements that support brain health. I focus on complimentary treatments, that don't interfere with standard treatments.

In summary, I can't justify the expense of Noni when there are cheaper more powerful antioxidants and am eating a good diet.

Thaddeus

Post by Thaddeus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:32 pm

I listen first time noni juice to you.
Sorry i don't have any idea about that.
Thanks for sharing.

tapasee

Post by tapasee » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Thanks for sharing the info. Very Useful.