health tips

Where to find supplements or medication (No sponsored or related parties please!)

chupriya

health tips

Post by chupriya » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Health diet tips to keep myself skinny and healthy? I am 115lbs and I am 13. I was wondering if anyone had any health tips to keep myself healthy. I was looking into this diet where I would start with eating protein and gradually work my way into eating my fruits and vegetables. Does anyone know what this diet is called?
Last edited by chupriya on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rose Taylor

Re: health tips

Post by Rose Taylor » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:09 pm

I don't know that what the diet is called but i suggest you that you should eat an egg in a day and you can also drink protein shake for getting protein and energy. For healthy living healthy diet is important so eat fruits and vegetables daily.

bady123

Post by bady123 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Its called the protein to fruit to vegetable diet.

Hamlin

Post by Hamlin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:11 pm

Eat organic and natural foods to get more vitamins and nutrition.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are the good choices for the healthy diet because fresh fruits and vegetables provide rich vitamin, nutrition, and fiber to maintain a good health.

camexonda

Post by camexonda » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:18 am

Rose Taylor wrote:I don't know that what the diet is called but i suggest you that you should eat an egg in a day and you can also drink protein shake for getting protein and energy. For healthy living healthy diet is important so eat fruits and vegetables daily.
It sounds pretty hygienic..