Brain Tumour Survivor

A site dedicated to leading edge treatment for brain tumours
It is currently Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:57 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 am 

I want to share my story of my brain tumor. I am a 39 year old male. At the end of Jan 2011 I went to the gym with my wife to soak in the hot tub & relax. I went into the sauna for about 5-8 min then soaked in the hot tub for around a ½ hour. The next morning I was getting ready for work and noticed a little “bump” on my forehead, mid line hair line. I really became nervous as I had been sick for some time after a gall bladder failed and was surgically removed in March of 2010. I had been on anxiety meds for a while and was really not sure what this “bump could be. I went in to the walk in clinic to see the doc. He referred me to see a dermatologist to get it checked out as he thought it was a fatty deposit. The first dermatologist I saw said it was a “fatty lipoma” that he could remove for $380 dollars. I did not like his lax diagnosis so I seeked out another doc to check it out as you could feel the skull had been compromised. After the second doc ordered an MRI in March 2011 I was blown away with a shocking result: Brain Tumor! My life was changed forever. I was now fighting for my life on many different fronts. The sad part is I am a father of 2 boys, Benjamin 17 years and Dylan 3 years old. I am also married to my beautiful wife Celeste. This was a crushing blow to our family who was already overloaded with problems from my gall bladder surgery a year ago. I feel so bad to be putting them through this awful life and turmoil. I was physically broken & in despair. I would in an instant take myself out if I knew it would make their lives better, but I really wanted my boys to have their daddy around for as long as possible. I would give my life to spare them of this pain. On April 20th 2011 I had a Golf ball size tumor removed from my skull. It was growing right in the middle of my head, pushing on both frontal lobes of the brain. Luckily, my brain was not compromised during the surgery and the doctor said he believes he got all of it, but wanted me to do radiation therapy to ZAP any cells that my be microscopic as fears it could spread. I had what seemed to be a good recovery from surgery and was back playing on the golf course within a few weeks. Doctors ordered a PET/CT scan on the rest of my body to make sure the tumor had not already spread to another organ or somewhere else. On May 31st I had my PET/CT and 3 days later they called me to say that they found 5 small nodules on my left lung, 3 upper, 2 lower. They were really worried about the 2 lower spots because of the uptake from the scan, but the spots were too small to tell. They wanted to do a CT/Angio scan to make sure what they saw was not a tumor. I had a friend who had tried ozone on a tumor on her spine that spread after her brain surgery 2 years ago. She had a tumor the size of a nickle on her spine that she shrank in two months with ozone funneling. Her MRI showed it was now gone! I was really not sure but after researching it, and talking with 2 people who had terminal diseases that used these remedies to treat themselves, I decided to get an ozone machine to do this at home on my own. I got my ozone generator and funneled ozone to my left chest area every day for 3 1/2 weeks. I went in on July 8th to get the CT/Angio Scan. 3 days later the nurse called me back and told me everything looked ok in my lung as now the 5 nodules that were there previously were RESOLVED!
I asked her to fax me a copy of the report for my records. She & another doctor I talked to said they do not see this happen very often, almost never.
I felt like the ozone had really worked and shrunk my spots. Since my scans had come back clean, it was now time for the external beam radiation to start & I was really scared to do this to my head. I just started last week on July 12th. I went 4 days to my treatments at 3:30 pm every day. After the 4th day about 3 hours after my treatment, I had a very odd episode of pain in my ear. I was driving down the road when it suddenly got really hot in my right ear, high pressure, & painful. It lasted about 1-2 minutes, then went away. I called the docs & they ordered an MRI for the next day. The MRI came back all clean. No tumor in resection area! So at this point the scans all say I am Cancer Free. I went back and did 3 more days of radiation this week as well.
My head seems to feel really heavy & gets irritated really easy. I am looking for any information on how i can keep this tumor and cancer from spreading & coming back. I have a pretty good diet of mostly fresh fruit & veggies, but still find it hard to keep my body alkaline. I use the PH balance stuff but still seem to be acidic. I wonder if the radiation is making me acidic? I have been eating watermelon & drinking wheat grass, eating almonds & really no meat or dairy, or processed foods that much. I will continue to do the ozone every day, ear insufflation for 3-5 min, funneling to my head area for 20 min a day, funneling to chest & abdomen for 20 min as well, just to maintain oxygen in system & flood the body with it. I am also going to try some isopathic remedies I have researched from a local clinic that uses, ozone, Neural Therapy, Hyperbaric chamber, Osteopathy, and cell therapy to help treat the cause & hopefully maintain a cancer free body. The clinic is the Biological Health Institute, in Nevada City CA! here is the website address: http://drbigelsen.com/Biological_Health ... /Home.html
I will post soon again with updates of my fight with this but I am really looking for anyone that has been diagnosed with Hemangiopericytoma and has been successful in keeping the cancer at bay. Looking to stay a brain tumor survivor...Peace & Harmony to all of us...