Exercise for the stress and depression

General discussion including use and side effects of various medication/therapies, and "what do I do now?"
Hamlin

Exercise for the stress and depression

Post by Hamlin » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:02 pm

Do the exercises specially yoga and meditation to control the stress and depression. Yoga and meditation are the ideal treatment for the depression and stress control. These both are mostly recommended to deal with stress, depression, anxiety, and other mental problems. Most of the patients recover from their mental diseases through yoga and meditation workout.

helsinkyh

Re: Exercise for the stress and depression

Post by helsinkyh » Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:36 am

Hamlin wrote:Do the exercises specially yoga and meditation to control the stress and depression. Yoga and meditation are the ideal treatment for the depression and stress control. These both are mostly recommended to deal with stress, depression, anxiety, and other mental problems. Most of the patients recover from their mental diseases through yoga and meditation workout.
i also recommend this, maybe start here How to meditate properly

camexonda

Post by camexonda » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:05 am

helsinkyh wrote:
Hamlin wrote:Do the exercises specially yoga and meditation to control the stress and depression. Yoga and meditation are the ideal treatment for the depression and stress control. These both are mostly recommended to deal with stress, depression, anxiety, and other mental problems. Most of the patients recover from their mental diseases through yoga and meditation workout.
i also recommend this, maybe start here How to meditate properly
Checked out your link. It's good.

miller54

Post by miller54 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Hamlin, I am totally agree with you. Both are good in this regard. 20 to 30 minutes are enough to to control the stress and depression. Especially yoga, really helpful in it.